Critics all agree that Transformers: Age of Extinction is a terrible movie. They complain about the lack of a sufficient story and plot, the exaggerated effects, and the often unrealistic dialogue. However, I completely and thoroughly enjoyed every terrible second of Transformers: Age of Extinction. Just like any other Michael Bay film, the movie featured intense action, lots of military weapons and snappy quotes. In fact, the quotes in Transformers: Age of Extinction were just as entertaining as the action. Below are some of my favorite quotes from Transformers: Age of Extinction:
Almost time to get a tan and get wasted. Wooooooooo
– Tessa Yeager (Nicola Peltz) talking to her girlfriends.
I can break it down, strip it for parts. This stuff is what’s going to put you in college!
– Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) talking about the junk truck he just bought
$5000.00 for it. Its got 36 guns. Alien sh*t
– random guy on YouTube auctioning a Transformer he found
I have only been chief of staff since Monday but I do know that the alien war stuff… these are the only fun meetings
– the President’s chief of staff
Its not their planet, never was. Its time to take it back!
– Harold Attinger (Kelsey Grammer) talking about Transformers
I don’t think it’s a truck at all. I think we just found a transformer
– Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) after discovering that his junk truck is Optimus Prime
I’m an inventor. This could be a gamechanger for me
– Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) trying to convince everyone to let him keep Optimus Prime
I don’t think you can own someone. That was like a while ago, even in texas
– Lucas Flannery (T.J. Miller) responding to Cade Yeager after he says I own you
Dad. There is a missile in the family room
– Tessa Yeager (Nicola Peltz) after the missile in Optimus Prime ends up in their family room
My face is my warrant
– James Savoy (Titus Welliver) after Cade Yeager asks to see a warrant
By the way, I’m totally legit. I just got picked up by RedBull
– Shane Dyson (Jack Reynor) trying co convince Cade Yeager that he should date his daughter
Transformium. That’s what we’re calling it.
– scientist giving a name to the rare metal that transformers are made of
I modelled Galvatron after Optimus prime. Why does he keep looking like Megatron?
– Joshua Joyce (Stanley Tucci) asking his scientists why Galvatron looks like Megatron
I’m not here to help you rescue your daughter. You’re here to help me rescue my girlfriend
– Shane Dyson (Jack Reynor) explaining the rescue mission to Cade Yeager
You ready or are you going to bitch out on me? Don’t bitch out on me
– Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) to Shane
Oh, man. I’m so gonna patent this sh*t
.- Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) on the Alien gun
Insurance? You go get insurance on a friggin spaceship. Good luck with that buddy
– Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) when some dude asks if he has insurance for wrecking his car. He then shoves the dude and drinks a Bud Light
Sweetie, hand me my alien gun
– Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg)
I know you have a conscience because you are an inventor like me
– Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) to Joshua Joyce
How do you say get the f**k out of the way in Chinese
– Joshua Joyce (Stanley Tucci) trying to pass some old Chinese ladies
I’m a wicked warrior robot
– Hound (John Goodman)
You just want to die for the guy
– Green Autobot talking about Optimus Prime
you forgot the fat autobot when he is doing flips and shooting in Hong Kong and then he says something like: I’m a fat killing ballarina
Dude, you must have a crazy memory or somthing. how do you remember all these quotes????